I am thankful to have a place to plant my flowers even if my not so green thumb fails to sustain them. I am thankful for the guest room that allows my sister to come stay with us anytime she likes. I am thankful for the washer and dryer my basement holds. I cannot imagine trying to keep up on laundry without them. I am also thankful for my basement on those unpredictable Wisconsin weather days where one minute the sun is shining and the next minute the sky is green and a tornado siren is blaring.
I am thankful for my garage during hail or snow storms and those freezing mornings when I would otherwise have to scrape my windows. Did I mention they are also convenient for rummage sales and holding all those 'don't need but just can't part with' items that don't fit in the house? :) Although they are freezing in the winter, I am thankful for my hardwood floors. They have handled most everything my puppies could throw at them with complete grace. I am thankful for the safety and security my home provides. Our love has multiplied more in this home than I ever imagined. I am so excited and cannot wait to see our family grow in this home. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment