Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pinterest

Today I am thankful for Pinterest.  I was practically the last of my friends to join and even then it was pure peer pressure.  I signed up and then was put on a wait list ... say what?!  About a day later I receive an email that I was officially a member.  Then almost immediately I got notification after notification that people were following me.  Following me where exactly?  I was so confused and a tad freaked out by this that I had to ask a coworker what it meant.  So we're not all born pin-savvy. 
Long story short I finally got the hang of it and it's been so fun! 
Here are a few of my favorite pins come to life:                                                     
Pinterest
Mine
Pinterest
Mine
Pinterest
Mine (for a sushi loving mama-to-be's baby shower)
Pinterest
Mine (for same baby shower)
While I could go on for hours and hours I won't bore you with all my projects.  I am incredibly thankful for a place to let my inner craft nerd shine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment