Sunday, November 11, 2012

Reuse It

It has been a while since I posted any nursery DIY pictures and I am pretty proud of this last one so I have to share.  About 4 years ago we were given a small wine stand/cabinet hand me down that we never really used as such.  When we received it the base was a red/brown and the top was natural wood.  I painted the base brown to match our decor and it called our sun room home. 
Since the nursery is pretty small we are limited to how much furniture will comfortably fit.  I wanted a small table next to the glider but was having trouble finding anything just right for the job.
Then a light bulb went off!  In fact I was so excited about it I forgot to take any pictures before I began!  I painted the wood white and the base/hardware gray ... long story short, let's all admire my wine stand turned blanket holder for baby C's nursery!!  Cute right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment