Today I am thankful for my freedom of speech and my right to vote. But make no mistake, this is not a political post. I have my opinions on which direction is best for our country's future and I know you have yours. That's the beauty of it, don't you see? We can all agree to disagree :)
I exercised my right to vote last week Monday and it felt really good to know I played a small part in something so much larger than myself.
So today I am thankful for all the men and women who worked so hard to give me the right to vote and the freedom of speech to share and defend my core beliefs.
Oh and side note; It turns out both candidates are in full support of extending the adoption tax credit so whether you plan to vote Red or Blue make sure you rock the vote today!


No comments:
Post a Comment