
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Scented Fabric Softener
Today I am thankful for scented fabric softener. Well, really this goes for scented things in general I suppose. I just love how a smell can take you back to a specific person, place or moment in time. I love it so much that at any given time I have 4 brands of laundry detergent and 4 different scents of fabric softener in use.
I try to change up the combinations each load so that I never get used to the smell. You've noticed it right? You get a new scent and you can smell it all day long on your clothes for about a week and then you are used to the smell and can't notice it anymore. Fear not! Constant rotation is the solution! Somewhere in my rotation I have a combination that smells just like my Grammy Til. It is the greatest, most comforting smell there is :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment