Monday, November 26, 2012

Adoption Update

I just realized I haven't updated on our adoption progress since the agency break up announcement.  My bad!  Guess I've been too busy being thankful. 
I wish I had more exciting news to report but we are still in search of an expectant mother to become our birth mother.  We had really high hopes that God would bless us with a new little addition before Christmas this year (even considered writing Santa at the North Pole) but that's not looking to be in the cards for us.  With the crazy busy holiday season it will likely be after the new year before we begin searching for a new agency.  What does this mean in the meantime?
It means we will keep praying for a miracle every morning when we wake.
It means we will keep stock piling baby coupons, free bottles and free formula samples.
It means I will have more time to create all of my nursery DIY projects.
It means we might actually narrow down a few names before baby C arrives.
and ...
It means we need your help more than ever.  We need you to keep sharing our story.  You never know who our story will reach or where we might meet our birth mother.  Please share the link to our blog on your Facebook page and encourage your friends to do the same.  Please share our story with your family, coworkers, anyone you can think of.  We know that special selfless woman is our there just waiting to meet us and all of you hold the key to finding her :)  Sometimes it really does take a village.

No comments:

Post a Comment