Today I am thankful for memory foam and the saint who is responsible for its invention. I mean when is the last time you heard someone say, man I wish this wasn't so comfortable or boy is it obnoxious that it supports my body so perfectly. Having trouble remembering? I'm gonna go with - because it's never happened.
Each night after a long day at work and relaxing evening with hubby and our pups I wash my face, brush my teeth and go to sleep on a cloud. Well I imagine it to be the closest thing to an actual cloud on Earth. The only people who know what actual clouds feel like are the Care bears and I've yet to meet a real one to be able to ask.
It likely explains why so many of them were ridiculously happy all the time. Perhaps if everyone in the world slept on memory foam they would all be as caring as the Care bears. Too far? It was a nice thought.
In all honesty, our bed has ruined overnight vacations for us. We can't wait to get home and the first thing on the agenda every time? A nap on our cloud. My least favorite part is having to get out of it every morning. Are you thinking why is she throwing her crazy expensive memory foam mattress in our faces? Because it wasn't crazy expensive silly. It is a Dreams brand mattress from Steinhafels and only a fraction of the price of a Tempur-Pedic or ComforPedic and every bit as Heavenly. Honestly all this talk about my dreamy bed is making me think I don't spend nearly enough time in it. Better get it in before baby C arrives :)
Is it the weekend yet?

At memory-foam-mattress-king-size-bed.blogspot.com, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. This privacy policy document outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by memory-foam-mattress-king-size-bed.blogspot.com and how it is used Amerisleep high quality memory foam mattresses
ReplyDelete