On this day 3 years ago I was administering a trigger shot to prepare my body for an IVF egg retrieval the following day.
On Valentine's Day we woke up before the sun and made the hour plus drive to create beautiful embryos that would never amount to children here on Earth.
Why in the world would I be thankful for that you ask?
Because that IVF was unsuccessful we now have Lucas, our amazing foster beauty, Joshua and one more on the way.
I could not have imagined my life to be this blessed. As we piled in the car to take Daddy to work today I turned around to view a full van and had to pinch myself. This is real life.
If you are feeling lost or betrayed, like God has stopped listening to your heart please don't stop sharing with him. But while you are sharing I encourage you to consider being open to the possibility that his plan for your family might not look exactly like you imagined. More often than not, it's better.


Waaaaaaayyyyy better!!!! Love this - so amazing to watch God literally knock our socks off with your story, girl!
ReplyDelete