Saturday, November 10, 2012

Believers

Today I am thankful for believers.  The friends and family in our life who believe in the Lord, in us and in supporting our dream of starting a family through adoption.
 I am thankful for the people who didn't turn their back on us during our painful fertility struggles.  I am thankful for their patience and understanding when we needed to grieve.  I am thankful for our friends and family who were elated when we announced we plan to adopt.  And I am so incredibly thankful for everyone has donated to our cause, liked our facebook page, followed our blog, shared our story and encouraged others to do the same.  Every one of you has made this journey rewarding, exciting and worth the dreaded wait.  We love you all and cannot wait to share our child with you.  Thank you doesn't seem like enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment