Until baby C arrives my favorite subject matter seems to always be animals like my furry crew of four. Sometimes I swear they roll their eyes when they see me go for the camera, or the Ipad, or my phone.
A picture is truly worth a thousand words and helps you remember the time that ...
We rehearsed for our wedding in the court outside mom's house because the venue was being used the night before.
We hiked a lava crater on our honeymoon in Hawaii
The day we brought Bella to her new home
The whole family flew to Arizona to surprise grandma MJ on her 90th birthday
Our first Labor Day doggy dip
When we pulled the guest mattress into the living room to all lay together and watch March madness
Snowmageddon 2011 - Next time we will plan ahead to have the shovel in the house
My first Packer game at Lambeau Field - Go Cheeseheads!
The time we decided to road trip to Kansas City with Maio
Seeing the Grand Canyon in person for the first time
And Don completing his first Ironman distance triathlon
As you can see I could go on for hours and hours. I absolutely love love love pictures. I am so thankful for the ability to take a moment in time and freeze it forever to cherish and remember. Can you imagine me armed with a camera once baby C arrives? It's going to be like the paparazzi 24/7 in our home. There will be many picture only posts in this blog's future. I hope you stay tuned to enjoy them.
One last pic in sepia-tone :)









No comments:
Post a Comment