Friday, July 20, 2012

Keeping the Faith


Some days of this journey are harder than others and today was a difficult day.  We cannot express enough how much we appreciate all of your prayers however it would seem we still find ourselves waiting for that perfect match.  In the midst of struggling to understand why this was God's plan I received an email from a client with this in their signature ...

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

It gave me goosebumps for it was like God was talking directly to me!  Once again we place our journey to parenthood in his hands and ask for your help.  I know you are probably tired of hearing this but please I beg of you, share the link to our blog.  You never know who your post might touch.  We are eternally grateful for all of the help we have had so far.  Every last one of you is amazing.  Now thanks to Marvelousloveblog I am off to the kitchen to make spaghetti with homemade meat sauce for dinner.  Her post looked so delicious I had to stop at the store on the way home from work! 
TGIF!  Love, future mama

1 comment:

  1. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I will post the blog for you and pass it on. I will be praying as well -Kim Van Vors-

    ReplyDelete