Speaking of my AMAZING SUPPORTERS ... we got over 300 page views today!!!!
God is so good!!
Every time I log onto Facebook I see another friend sharing this link. It makes me want to do cartwheels in my living room!
There is no way I could possibly say thank you enough times to express my level of gratitude but that certainly won't stop me from trying. I want to personally thank every person who has helped spread the word and get our blog out there. So lets have some fun with it! If you are vising our page please leave a comment on this post telling me how you got here. It can be just a name or you can trace the chain all the way back for me. But please let me know how you found us so I can make sure to thank every single person involved in making our dreams come true.
(Thank you card available on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/77766547/lets-feather-their-nest-birds-baby?ref=sr_gallery_27&ga_search_query=thank+you&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_page=1&ga_search_type=all)
To see the impact you are having I have added a page view tracker on the bottom right menu bar. Check out the spike in the past few days! Let's keep it growing, aim for off the charts! (So the chart doesn't confuse anyone the page views reset every night at 7pm, not sure why exactly)

I just emailed you something SUPER important! :D
ReplyDeleteSeen this posted on your FB. You have a great blog, I shared it. I wish you and your family the best!
ReplyDelete