Monday, July 16, 2012

Can you believe it?

I cannot believe it.  So many of you shared our link that we had over 250 page views in one day!  Do you know what this means?  We are 250 chances closer to touching the life of our future child.  I am ecstatic.  If I spend one more night too excited by the possibilities to sleep I'm going to be in trouble.  Can you imagine what would happen if each of those 250 people shared with just one other person?  What if each of those people posted our link on their Facebook page or Twitter account to be viewed by all of their friends and followers?  The possibilities are endless.  No really folks I am squealing with excitement over here.  Can you imagine what will happen when we are blessed with our miracle baby?  You have all been warned :)

Every victory no matter how small must be celebrated!  How am I choosing to celebrate 250?  By ordering the fabric to make baby C's crib bedding of course.  Yea you read that right.  I am going to tackle sewing the nursery set myself.  A friend from High School got her nursery inspiration from a blanket I had made and asked if I would consider sewing a matching bumper.  I had only ever made blankets before so my confidence was lacking. I am so glad I took the chance because look how cute it turned out!  Love :) 


Since our own baby has been a dream in the making for about 4 years now I have been keeping my eye out for nursery fabric that speaks to me.  We are keeping the nursery gender neutral so that limited my options a bit.  Then add in the fact that I am Giraffe obsessed and have pictured a Giraffe nursery for as long as I can remember and you get ...


Yellow, turquoise and gray zoo animals!  I got a few coordinating fabrics but I don't want to ruin the entire surprise.  You will have to stay tuned for the completed product.  Pretty soon the only thing missing will be our baby.  If you would like to be part of making our dream come true please share our blog any way you can!  Think we can hit 250 two days in a row???  Dreaming Big!





No comments:

Post a Comment