Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blech

It's been a trying couple of days for me health wise.  I keep praying and asking God to let me in on the bigger picture here and I'm starting to think it's making him laugh.  If you don't know much about Endometriosis I will tell you it is very painful and pretty darn close to the devil himself.  In my case it spreads faster than cancer but unlike cancer it is only lethal to my fertility.  Currently there is no cure and the only way to keep it from coming back is a complete hysterectomy. Despite the agony it puts me through I simply cannot justify that drastic a measure at 29.  So for the moment I am keeping my eyes on the prize.  5 more sleeps until our last meeting with our social worker at the agency.  We will hand in the last bit of our paperwork and our completed profile and then we just wait for a match :)
Please keep us in your prayers and send some positive energy my way.  While you are praying maybe add a cure for Endometriosis as well.   God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment