Papa and the girls enjoying the summer @ the lake
Saturday, July 14, 2012
It's Getting Real ...
Real Exciting! Our profile is complete and tomorrow morning is our last pre-requisite meeting at the agency. This means the wait to be matched begins :) This is where we could really use your help. Yes I mean you. I know I have asked you to please keep us in your prayers but now I am going to be so bold as to ask for more. Please share our story with your friends and family. Give them the link to our blog. Tell them to share our story as well. You never know who might know someone who knows someone who is looking for an adoptive family. If you know us personally you are welcome to provide our contact information and if you have found our blog by chance please feel free to use our email DonandAmandaadopt@gmail.com. Our agency will also be working on matching us however every little bit helps! We have so much love to offer and cannot wait to share it with our future child. We are open to an independent adoption anywhere within the US. We will take a boy or a girl, premature or full term, we just want a little one to love. Please don't let distance defer you from sharing our story. While we are located in Wisconsin we will travel anywhere the good Lord leads us. If you would like a digital or hard copy of our profile to share please email us your information and I am happy to send it :) Thank you so much to everyone for their support. Pray for us tomorrow morning. Love, future mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment