Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Kermit Project

Sometimes there is more to preparing for baby than decorating the nursery.  It's about creating a safe environment for baby from the foundation up.  I am the queen of research and bargains and never make decisions lightly but this is a decision that practically made itself!  Since I am all about sharing in my fantastic finds it's time you heard about Melaleuca if you haven't already!

 I should preface this by saying I am not a sales rep so my only motivation for sharing is to help you make your home as green as ours!  Melaleuca is a mail order wellness company that specializes in products that are all natural.  While they are known for more than just their cleaning products this is the product line that has changed our lives.  The cleaning products are so safe they don't require any child proof caps, how worry free and fantastic is that?!!  And right about now you are asking yourself, "How well can they possibly work if they are plant based and don't contain chemicals" right?  All you need to do is try them once and they will have sold themselves!  We actually decided to explore Melaleuca long before baby because we were advised that Swiffer wet has been linked to tumors in dogs.  Our house is all hardwood floors so we needed a better way to clean them and keep our furbabies safe.  Now that baby is coming it just seemed like a no brainer to continue with even more green products.  If you are at all interested the rep who helped my husband and I get started is doing a webinar tomorrow at 3pm.  I would be happy to connect you!  Products I consider must haves: Tough and Tender all purpose cleaner, Tub and Tile, Clear Power glass cleaner, Soluguard disinfectant and Melapower laundry detergent.  Everything is highly concentrated so one thing of laundry detergent does 96 loads and one bottle of Tough and Tender will give you 6 spray bottles full!  This makes it cheaper than your store bought products even after sales and coupons!

If you decide to try it or are already a member please comment with your feedback, I would love to hear it!  Off to complete my Saturday domestic chores.  

No comments:

Post a Comment