We adopted two beautiful snow flake babies with the hopes of transferring them into my uterus this June to then be carried to term. The prospect was exciting and we were elated. Then we got the call ... the endometrial biopsy showed my uterus to be slightly inhospitable. I cried. We have options, invasive medical options that might turn things around and make the transfer possible at a later date.
But this has been hard and I decided maybe it was God's turn to carry me for a while. Everything happens for a reason right? So here we are back in God's hands and I've got to tell you it's a pretty fantastic place to be :)
I know that God would not have made it my heart's desire to be a parent if he didn't have something big in mind for my family.
So for now it's full steam ahead with the rummage since only God knows when our sweet child will enter our lives and we want to be ready :)

Amen, sista! So excited for you to be putting this in God's hands - Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on YOUR own understanding. Seek HIS will in all you do and he WILL direct your path - Proverbs 3: 4-5 :) PRaying this for you today and each day as you get closer to a baby in your arms:) And girl, it WILL be worth the wait. I promise!
ReplyDeleteEverything happens for a reason, even though we usually don't quite understand what that reason is at the time. It was nice chatting with you today. I am sending you some warm thoughts! <3
ReplyDelete