Sunday, May 5, 2013

May

What the month of May means to me ...
53 consecutive months of negative pregnancy tests 
3 Fertility Clinics
5 Reproductive Endocrinologists
8 Failed Clomid cycles
4 Failed IUIs
78 self administered injections
1 Failed IVF
8 souls born straight to Heaven
$24,500 wasted on procedures doctors swore you were great candidates for
2 surgeries
1 Terrible adoption agency
And ... an empty crib
 The Mother's Day commercials
Sales and Specials
Cards and Displays
The month of May is an infertile woman's nightmare.
It never gets easier.
I hate the month of May :(
I think I need a hug

1 comment:

  1. Hugs from over here!! Hardest May for me was the year I turned 30 and hit the 5 year anniversary in the same month. Add mother's day with still no baby in my arms and LOTS of people telling me - wow, 30 - better start trying to start that family! and I was ready to crawl in a hold and cry the whole month. Praying next May is "the May" all your dreams come true:) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete