Wednesday, May 22, 2013

After the rain comes the sun … right?

After sharing the story of our rainstorm we should also share the rays of sunshine in our lives that helped us come out the other side.  I’m no meteorologist but I’d say we are upgraded to partly cloudy.
 
Here are just a few of the amazing notes people have left us outside of the ones on this blog since sharing our heartbreaking story …  (I hope they don’t mind me sharing)

You gotta trust the "plan" and know that your baby will find you! And once (s)he does, you'll absolutely know that was the plan the whole time.

Amanda, we are so sorry. He is right on the money!!! Keep praying. These are only minor setbacks, I have learned so much after our struggles with having a baby. Everything happens for a reason and I believe in miracles. God does have his plan for you and Don. Call me if you need to talk
 
Thinking of you both.  We will continue to pray for you.  I don't know exactly what you are going through, but I do know what it's like to believe you are having a baby, only to lose that baby ... your heart will get less sore every moment that goes by.  Although, I still think about my angel babies.  People always said it wasn't meant to be but I just couldn't believe that because to me, it was perfectly meant to be.  Don and you will be amazing parents, and it breaks my heart that these people didn't see that.  If you need to talk, please give me a call.  Hang in there ...
 
We are hanging in there and trying to understand God's plan for our family.  We are also continuing to pray for the little man that was almost ours and his mama as she approaches her due date.  We pray for God to protect her heart as her decision becomes more final in these last weeks.  We pray that he is there holding her hand through her doctor appointments and that he reassures her of his plan with every kick inside her ever growing belly.  We pray that the family she has chosen shows her support and is there for her when she needs them.  We pray that they will love this baby boy as much as we would have and that he grows up knowing Jesus. 
 
Thank you to all our friends and family who are there supporting us.  We are SO fortunate.  When God does decide to bless us with a child we could not ask for more amazing role models to surround them with love.  XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment