Friday, May 31, 2013

What's that you say?


Is it possible that we are talking about baby again ... in the present tense?
It's possible alright.  We had a birth couple connection this time that we remain optimistic about :)

Everyone is doing cartwheels right?  I know ... I know.  How can you help?  You can pray for our new friends and leave us a comment on our previous post so they can get to know us better.  Please pray that they find peace during this process and that we can help be the support they need no matter the outcome.  This is a very difficult decision so lots and lots of prayers would be greatly appreciated.
AND you can also come visit our rummage this weekend.  We are praying the weather cooperates but either way we will be out there doing what we do best ... championing for adoption!  We would LOVE to see you!  And we have lots of great new donations from the best friends and family a couple could ask for. 

Oh and God willing I will have another super awesome surprise to blog about later tonight ... eeek!

2 comments:

  1. I do not know Amanda and her husband personally. I started following their Facebook blog due to interest in their story. They are friends of friends. And though i do not know this couple personally, what I do know (through following their blog for some time now) is that they are very genuine people. They are so deserving of a child. Without a shadow of a doubt, they will make amazing parents to some child some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo excited for you. You will be amazing parents. Can't wait to hear the good news! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete