Friday, May 17, 2013

My Apologies

I'm sorry I had to delete my previous post. 
A lot of this adoption stuff is a roller coaster and sometimes the excitement makes you forget to protect your heart.
Today I am reminding myself that I will be an excellent mother. 
I will devote my life to making sure our little one is happy, healthy, sweet, kind, generous, helpful, thoughtful, and a child of God.
We will sing songs and play games. 
We will learn something new from one another every day. 
I will be a good mother and hubby will be the most amazing father.
There are birthparents out there for us who will believe the same.
Until that time we are clinging to our God because he will provide, no matter what.

If you didn't take the opportunity to listen to this one back in my February post, it's powerful and speaks my heart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment