Wednesday, August 1, 2012

L is for Lupron


And Lupron makes me cry.  No really I suddenly find myself sobbing over the Olympics.  Team USA women's gymnastics wins Gold ... crying.  Michael Phelps takes Silver ... crying.  Glance over at my confused husband and find myself thanking God that I have found someone so perfect for me ... more crying.  I would liken it to the worst PMS you have ever experienced while watching ASPCA commercials on repeat.  Get a handle on it woman!

Sorry for the blogging absence but as you can see I've been busy being over emotional.  In all seriousness I am ecstatic to report that surgery was a huge success and we are on to bigger and better things.  Like focusing on finishing our nursery for the little one that awaits :)

Back on topic with the adoption I have more people to thank.  We got another amazing snail mail surprise this week!  A card and check arrived for our adoption fund from people we have never even met!  God is so great and our friends and family are continuously showing us how truly blessed we are.  A family member was telling her grandparents (no relation to my husband or myself) about our adoption journey and they asked to contribute!  We are speechless.  How do you appropriately thank someone who has never met you for sharing in and supporting your dream.  Not sure but I am going to start with a darn cute Thank You card.

"Where there is great Love, There are always Miracles"

No comments:

Post a Comment