In the days that followed I would text to check up on her and make small talk but I never mentioned my email. I had promised my support no matter the outcome and I intended to keep that promise.
Nearly two weeks went by and about the time we got back from our mini water park vacation I had mail.
It began "I wanted to let you know that I read and re-read this email all the time". She had my attention for sure! With every sentence I could hardly believe what I was reading. The tears starting falling uncontrollably and we were being blessed so completely all over again. She loves our family and adores our blog. She is choosing us, US to raise her baby.
In this moment I felt like through all the suffering and heartache we must have done something right. We weathered the storm and the rainbow that followed is magnificent.
Strangely enough as we were heading home from the Dells that weekend at the same moment our beautiful expectant mother was writing this email we were seeing this.
Our dual adoption blessings.
I wish I could share the entire email with you and maybe someday I will but for now I think you get the gist.
We are hopeful and adoption is beautiful.

OH--I am so happy for YOU!! U certainly r blessed!! And such wonderful people!!
ReplyDelete