As you can see Luke's eczema has really been acting up and without a known source we are considering possible food allergies.
We packed the diaper bag and were off.
Between Dad and I to entertain him Luke did fantastic and before we knew it the cart was full of all our produce for a clean diet in the new year. Oh and the goat's milk.
The sweet lady at the check out gets it all rung up and no debit card.
Normally this would not be a huge deal but Woodman's does not accept credit cards, debit only. And really who carries their checkbook everywhere? Considering I haven't even carried a separate purse since Luke arrived it's safe to say not me.
Completely embarrassed they had to set our items aside while Luke and I waited for Dad to get back from the bank with cash. So picture me dancing and making goofy faces at the check out area to keep my 6 month old from melting down. It was humbling lol.
Instead of melting down he thought this might be an opportune time for a stinky poopy blow out. I mean why not right? So now I'm dancing and gagging waiting for Don to return.
He gets back in really record time, I hand off Luke and the diapering necessities, take the cash and go to pay the bill. Groceries are now paid for and I'm just waiting for Luke and Dad to emerge from the rest room. Yes I know how awesome my hubby is for willingly taking on public poo changes :)
While waiting an employee exits the bathroom and says to his friend rather loudly "Reason #1 why I'm never having kids ... POOP" Ha! Must have been a really icky one.
Having recovered from our mom and dad brains we safely packed all the groceries, headed home and had a good laugh about our adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment