Last Saturday as I was preparing to host Christmas Eve at our house I felt the need to really get the nursery in order. I had a wall spot that needed filling which meant it was time to get creative!
Pinterest:
My version:
I had a small framed mirror from the thrift store that needed a new purpose.
Bye bye mirror and hello frame that just so happens to be the exact color I need! No worries I didn't break the mirror, it was strategically removed to avoid continued bad luck.
Enter a sheet of scrapbook paper and a black permanent marker.
Tada!!
Pretty Giraffe has a brand new home :)
Now this one I have been waiting to reveal since the beginning of December! I showed my mom the pinspiration pic and she liked the idea so much she made one for each of my cousins for Christmas. As a result I couldn't reveal the final product until after the holiday. It was well worth the wait since everyone loved them.
Pinterest:
My version:
I played it safe with a gray frame and am thinking about maybe spicing things up a bit by making it turquoise.
And it wouldn't belong in our nursery without a giraffe :) I hope you like them.
After I get my hands on a laser level there will be more nursery pics so stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment