I am a few days late on this one but I had to find the perfect pictures to go with it. On the final day of the month of giving thanks I am thankful for Bob and Shirley.
The are my grandparents, god parents and third set of parents. I think it's safe to say I did not have an entirely traditional upbringing. My parents got divorced when I was young and they still both wanted to see my brother and I as much as possible.
This resulted in a perfectly split 50/50 custody agreement. The divorce required both of my parents to work full time so my grandparents stepped up to care for us when needed.
The are my grandparents, god parents and third set of parents. I think it's safe to say I did not have an entirely traditional upbringing. My parents got divorced when I was young and they still both wanted to see my brother and I as much as possible.
This resulted in a perfectly split 50/50 custody agreement. The divorce required both of my parents to work full time so my grandparents stepped up to care for us when needed.
I have been so fortunate to have them in my life. They have taught me so many valuable things, started around a million traditions I plan to keep with my children and made themselves pretty irreplaceable.
I have so many fantastic memories and pray every day that our baby will be blessed with getting to meet them.

No comments:
Post a Comment