Let's start with the boring one. And this time I remembered a before picture! Impressed?
It bothered me daily that the trim around our kitchen windows matched neither the new windows nor the cabinets. Painting woodwork is, well ... work! And lots of it. You have to sand, then 2 coats of primer followed by two coats of paint. I could not be happier with the results! :)
And I thought I'd let you all be jealous of my retro Christmas tree at the same time. Since all of that painting involved lots of waiting between coats I decided to tackle a few Pinterest nursery projects. Here is the Pinspiration:
What do you think of my final product? I am so happy :) Oh and I saved $87 by making it myself!
Now for Pinspiration number two:
My final product:
I know I'm a bit biased but I think mine is even more adorable than the original. It's hubby's favorite picture so far. I can't wait to get them all hung up in the nursery. I should head to bed since there are even more home projects on the agenda for tomorrow. (Wow technically today since I'm blogging after midnight lol). Sweet Dreams!



No comments:
Post a Comment