Saturday was spent with my mom and sister finishing our DIY christmas gifts and a little something special for the nursery. I can't post pictures just yet since I don't want to ruin the Christmas surprise for my cousins but I promise I will add them later.
After DIY time the aunts, uncles and cousins came for the Lake Geneva Christmas parade of lights. We had front row seats and the weather was pretty mild which made it even better! We scored a bench and apparently told some jokes while waiting for the parade to start.
Everyone thought we were pretty funny except for Greyson. We are working on his sense of humor.
Poor Capri had a front row seat but kept missing the candy because the boys next to us would step in front of her. So naturally we teamed up and I became that adult that was standing in front holding their hand out for candy.
What is a Christmas parade without Santa and Mrs. Clause? Ours ride on the top of a fire truck :)
After some awesome family fun it was home to watch the Badgers kick some tail! Rose bowl here we come! And all of that was just Saturday.
Sunday funday meant another trip to Goodwill where I scored some more gift making materials, a sweater, pair of pants for the sister and an awesome starting off point for some DIY artwork for the house! Then it was off to a traditional birthday lunch at Conejitos Place in Milwaukee to celebrate my baby sister's birthday. It wouldn't be a birthday lunch without a frosting war. I win again!
And now we are all back in our jammies on the couch with the pups watching Four Christmases and laughing until it hurts. Hope your weekend was as fun as mine!






No comments:
Post a Comment