Sunday, November 16, 2014

World Adoption Day

Sunday morning and I had just gotten to church with Jill.  I took my phone out to turn the ringer off when I noticed Id missed a text message.
"Contractions and spotting ... Ooow"
My heart skipped a beat! And wouldn't you know I had an adoptive mom seated on either side of me at that moment.
I text her back right away offering my support and asking to please keep me posted. 
I then excused myself from church and called Don to let him know I was changing his flight to that evening. 
He was busy at work completing our fence. He seemed pretty shocked and asked if I was sure this was it. 
I said I think this is it!
I finished changing his travel arrangements and went back into church to try desperately to pay attention even though I was fully prepared to leave having not heard a word ;)
The second church was over I checked in with J again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment