To help me bug J a little less I decided to run some errands and get everything in order should this in fact be the main event.
A few hours later I received an update that, if I was reading correctly, said they were coming on average every 5 minutes with some longer and a few shorter. This means it's time to go right? Wrong. J wanted to labor at home a bit longer and wait until they got stronger.
I certainly hoped she wasn't trying to impress me by waiting. She was already my hero!
A couple hours passed before I got a text saying she was heading to the hospital to have her progress checked.
I had a pretty good feeling, as did my dear friend Jill, that the hospital would not be sending her home so we quickly packed the hospital bag and ate some dinner.
Just as we finished eating I got a text saying come on up to the hospital!!
Thankfully Jill thought to tell me to ask about her progress because when I did this is what I got ...
"My water just broke"
EEEEK we need to leave the house ... like now!!
I had a pretty good feeling, as did my dear friend Jill, that the hospital would not be sending her home so we quickly packed the hospital bag and ate some dinner.
Just as we finished eating I got a text saying come on up to the hospital!!
Thankfully Jill thought to tell me to ask about her progress because when I did this is what I got ...
"My water just broke"
EEEEK we need to leave the house ... like now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment