Thursday, November 20, 2014

Making the calls

As we pulled away from Jill's house I called Don to tell him this was it and break the sad news that he probably would not make it in time.
I caught him just as he was boarding the plane.  He was so excited :)
On the way to the hospital I send the rest of the texts to ask family to pray because this was it.  As I was busy sending outgoing texts I got an incoming that asked where we were because he was coming fast.
As we pulled into the parking lot we did the "Home Alone, going to miss the airplane" mad dash through the hospital yelling to hold the elevator and all.
But we made it ... just after the candy man had visited J and she was feeling much better about all this labor stuff.
I know I have told you how amazing J is many times but she invited my friend Jill to stay and take pictures of the delivery that we were both about to be part of.
Dreams were coming true people ... my dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment