With colic we thought he would never graduate from the swing! And then one day he didn't need the motion anymore and began sleeping in his rock and play!
The rock and play literally lasted until he could sit up and it was no longer safe.
And then the child who threw a tantrum every time we put him in his car seat chose that to be the only place he would sleep.
Notice a pattern here? He has to be on an incline with his knees bent and legs up.
Until yesterday.
I put him down for his nap in the car seat (we don't strap him in) and closed his bedroom door.
I took advantage of nap time and hopped in the shower.
When I turned off the water I could hear him crying so I dried off quickly.
I left the bathroom to hear him banging on his bedroom door to let him out.
Kinda funny but not.
SO now that he can get out of his car seat we have no choice but to force the crib.
He loses his mind when he is put on his back without his knees bent and legs supported.
Night one: Daddy is not a fan of crying it out so he patiently sat with you while you finally fell asleep. You have the best daddy ever.
And you only woke up 7 times throughout the night ;)
Day one: Naptime brought less fussing and you finally gave in.
Don't worry his head is to the side and he can breathe. Mommy is however thinking our chiropractor adjustment this morning was poorly timed.



No comments:
Post a Comment