If we clean spring will come right?
When most people hear Spring Cleaning they think of this ...
When I think about this year's spring cleaning, I'm thinking ...
I bet you are laughing at me right now but in all seriousness my dumpster arrives tomorrow morning and I'm so insanely excited I might not sleep tonight! Better than Christmas ... honest.
We bought our house from relatives and inherited a lot of "stuff" that not even multiple rummage sales have gotten rid of. Being that the dump is closed on the only day hubby and I have off together things just seem to accumulate.
So if you can't find me for the next ten glorious days I will be purging.
This was absolutely necessary for my mental well being before baby C arrives.
If you are doubting our need for a 12 yard dumpster I accept that challenge.
Post purge blog will include:
The empty dumpster upon arrival
The oldest item
The weirdest item
The most embarrassing possession
The grossest item
and the dumpster after I'm through with it :)
Just to name a few (also open for requests/suggestions from curious minds)
Have I mentioned how excited I am??
On a more serious note if you also plan on doing some spring cleaning and have items worthy of a new home, we are hoping to plan another rummage for this spring/early summer. If you are interested in donating your clutter shoot me an email. I will have plenty of space for it after my purge is complete.



No comments:
Post a Comment