This week I matched my manufacturer coupons, Target coupons, Sales and gift card promotions to spend $63.51 while saving $53.27 and walking out with $10 in gift cards. WOOHOO.
Some deals that topped my list ...
Ore Ida frozen potato products are buy 3 get one free and I just so happened to have two $1 off coupons as well.
A $1.50 off coupon for the baked delights and buy one get one frees for the Busy Bones!
Cat food was also buy one get one free with a Target printable coupon. (3rd time I've used this)
My favorite lot :) Target is giving $5 gift cards on purchases of 4 items listed in their ad this week.
Tresemme shampoo and conditioner qualify and I had 2 coupons for $3 off two bottles. That's $6 off my 4 plus the $5 gift card. Score! Then I also had $1 off coupons for both Dove body washes, $.70 off the Degree deodorant and a buy one get one free coupon on Vaseline lotion. That's another 4 items and another $5 gift card.
There were obviously other items and coupons but all of those combined with my 5% off Rx rewards pass and another 5% off with my Redcard = Pure savings bliss.
Thank you Target for helping me save money while still using the products my family loves.
Now off to use those tots and 2/$6 ground beef to make tater tot casserole. Mmm
No comments:
Post a Comment