This is most definitely not a sunshine and rainbows post but I am so enraged I need to get it off my chest. I am generally not one to judge other parents because I myself am not one and I know no two children are the same thus making no two parenting experiences the same ... HOWEVER ... I can say with complete confidence that this woman, no matter her circumstances, had NO business being a parent. Honestly I wouldn't trust her to watch my dogs for 15 minutes.
It is times like these that I struggle to understand why our loving household remains an empty nest and this fertile mertyle has children she is incapable of caring for.
I pray with all my heart that God sent these beautiful children his angels in their time of need. That they felt no fear or pain and before they could comprehend what was happening they were looking our Lord and Savior in the eyes.
Lastly ... to their mother ... shame on you!

No comments:
Post a Comment