Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Whole change

I'm pretty ashamed of this next post.  As you can imagine sticking to a diet as strict as the Whole30 is quite a challenge during the holidays.  Not because I lack self control but because so much of our holiday is spent traveling between relatives and it's impossible to expect that they would serve foods to compliment your insane diet.  So I ate what I wanted, when I wanted and in whatever quantity I wanted.  Turns out I lost 4 pounds and look like this ...
(No judging my messy mirror)
Confused?  You're telling me.  This looks like it should be a pregnancy announcement and I can assure you that it is not.  That is my swollen belly wanting to know what I could possibly have been thinking.  I owe it a serious apology.  The good news?
My Whole30 lifestyle is back on.  In just two days my energy has returned and my stomach is slowly but surely shrinking back down to size.  I will try to be better about sharing recipes this time.  If you are looking for inspiration you can always visit my favorite recipe blog Whole Family Strong.  Click on recipes for great Whole30 and Paleo approved meals.  Stay tuned for my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment