Friday, April 4, 2014

Teeth

Let's talk for a moment about how much I despise teeth.
Not teething per-say as he breezes through that but specifically the cutting teeth part.
GAH!!!
He turns into a completely different baby almost as though he's been possessed by what we like to call the "tooth demon".
I feel bad for him because I know it can't be easy :(
Yesterday I found myself unable to take anymore of the tooth demon and so I packed him up in the car and we drove ... and we drove ... and we drove some more.
Yep that's me cruising Hwy100 in my SUV jamming to Raffi for approximately an hour and a half.
The entire time I can't help but chuckle to myself about how the term cruising Hwy100 has changed since becoming a mommy.
And ... about 30 minutes into our venture the demon has vanished
We are currently working on both top teeth so I imagine I will be putting the miles on in the next week.
Ugh ... teeth ...

No comments:

Post a Comment