Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Friday!

Wow I am way behind on blogging.  I guess you can say I am just enjoying every moment I have with Luke before baby girl arrives and my time needs to be shared.  He is such a complete joy and I cannot believe I am lucky enough to be his Mommy.
He is getting SO big!  At 7 months he is wearing size 12mo and filling them out nicely.  He loves to play with anything and everything that is not a toy.
He is eating more and more food these days.  Mostly purees but he has mastered feeding himself puffs and blood oranges are his absolute favorite.  Take them away at your own risk!!
It's a real shame this monkey never smiles right??
During this long and never ending winter his Daddy has decided to grow a pretty substantial beard.  While I am personally not a fan of facial hair ... on anyone ... I thought why not make the most of it.
Behold my twins :)
I swear this little man worships the ground his Daddy walks on.  Nothing can make his face light up quite like Dad.  He just laughs and laughs every night when he sees Daddy walk in the door.  Melts my heart!
He has also been a great help with getting ready for his baby sister to arrive.  Here we are folding laundry and even trying out her hats. 
He's been rocking his therapy and we just started with taping his legs as well as his back.  His therapist is so proud of all his progress as are we!
We still try to end every evening with tubby time, a story, bottle and bed.  He loves the tub and this was his last in the infant bath.  We graduated to a laundry basket now ;)
Can you see his two little teeth on the bottom?  He is growing up so fast.
One perk of being such a big guy?  Getting to wear footie pajamas!! 
We are about to go on our first vacation as a family of 3 and we are pretty excited about it.  I have a feeling that by the time we get back this little guy could be crawling.  So insane to think about.
Time to really baby proof the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment