Monday, February 25, 2013

Been a Bit

It's been a bit since a bloggy so let's change all that.  Things have been slightly chaotic around here and now that we've finally slowed down a bit lets catch you up on the monotony that is our little family :)
Where to begin ...
Hubby took Bella to the vet and she came home with this awesome haircut free of charge!
I think she was a little embarrassed at first but we make sure to tell her how beautiful she looks and that her sister is only staring at her out of envy.
No worries it's nothing serious.  She has a few hot spots she just wont leave alone and our vet wanted to get a better look at this one. 
Meanwhile Cassie was mommy's Valentine this year making sure to take good care of me as I spend much of the afternoon under the weather.
It was then that I decided what better way to survive a stressful week than go for some retail therapy.  I'm sure those of you that know me are laughing right now since I am entirely too cheap to actually go spend any money on myself.  I did however spend $15 on myself ... be jealous :)
Oh wait ... I couldn't get a picture of all of them together because I am obviously currently wearing a new pair. 
And then a last minute trip to JoAnn for a St. Patty's wreath to spice up the front door resulted in a completely unplanned fabric purchase. 
 
New blankets for baby C?  Oh I think so :)  Now if only I could find the time and motivation to dust off the sewing machine. 
A final thought to sum up the past weeks perfectly ....



No comments:

Post a Comment