Those of you who know me personally know that sewing is my hobby, specifically baby items. Ironically sewing these things proved to be rather therapeutic over the past few years. While sewing has been put on hold to get everything in order for the adoption, as soon as the home study is complete I have a longstanding date with my sewing machine and this time for a cause. All proceeds from sales will go to our adoption fund. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. I am working to get all my available items on my Etsy page and will soon be adding more. I accept Paypal and will ship anywhere within the continental US. Currently I only have two items listed (a little behind in the game here) but stay tuned as soon there will be many more. You can visit my shop by following this link;
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KayLee4Baby?ref=si_shop. Until I can get around to listing everything I will post some sneak peek pictures here.
Guitars flannel and minky (fall - winter)
Monkey Around flannel and minky (fall to winter)
Mod Mama flannel and minky (fall to winter)
Little Buddy flannel (spring / fall)
Bumbles flannel (spring / fall)
Butterflies cotton (summer)
Zoofari cotton (summer)
These are great for keeping baby safe from the elements while ensuring nothing gets too close to his or her little face. Please keep me in mind for your next baby shower or welcome baby event. Feel free to contact me with any questions or requests. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment