In our first month we have learned so much from this little man. He has the best personality and leaves no question as to what he likes or dislikes. For example ...
The middle of the night is the best time for playtime ... naked again obviously.
Mom and Dad noticed I always had my head turned to my right but thanks to my awesome chiropractor look at me ... turned to the left all by myself ... woot woot! (and naked)
The MamaRoo is his favorite content space (mostly when the vacuum is running) and Bunny is his best friend. You can never go wrong with this combo.
I've watched the Tour de France every day with Dad and we are a little worried his first word might be with a British accent ;)
I cannot wrap my head around how blessed we are. How one amazing woman has healed our hearts in ways we never imagined were possible. She is our super hero. This is our life and its better than anything we could have ever imagined.



No comments:
Post a Comment