Yep ... that's me. I am a mommy. Holy smokes right?!?!
Motherhood is everything I always thought it would be and more.
Lucas is a wonderful baby. He sleeps for 3 plus hours at a time and only cries when we can't get him his bottle fast enough. Can't really count that one because its our bad right? I mean what kind of parents cant anticipate ahead of time when a bottle is needed lol.
Mom and the giraffe on his nursery wall have both been peed on. Diaper changes are lightning fast now!
He has only really spit up once but it was like a volcano and every single drop landed on Bella. Such a tolerant puppy.
Our most laughable parenting moment to date involves getting so excited about a hot shower that I got in without first getting undressed. Don't worry ... I played it off as a purposeful experiment. Combining Laundry and showering to save both time and money. That being said I am probably going to stick to doing them separate.
I will do my best to continue to blog as Lucas allows but don't forget the daily pictures on the Don and Amanda Adopt Facebook page!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Love the family photo shoot <3
ReplyDelete