Saturday, November 21, 2015

Let it snow

I'm probably in the minority here but I love that the first snowfall of the season was a measurable amount. And so did 2/3 of our kiddos!
This tiny Texas transplant was not impressed. AT ALL. 
Hard to tell if it was the snow, or the cold, or the fact that he can't move in his snowsuit 😉
Our toddlers on the other hand had a blast! 
It took some serious negotiating to get them to wait for mom and dad to fully wake up before venturing outside. 
And let me tell you getting 3 kids dressed for a winter wonderland without anyone melting down (literally and figuratively) before we make it outside is NOT easy. 
Today wasn't too shabby but I think we will be tweaking the routine a bit as we go. 
And I can happily report that while still not thrilled, the entire adventure did not involve tears for Joshy. 
Until next time 😘

1 comment:

  1. OOOMMGOSH!!!!!!! these pictures are SO cute! LOL--I am still feeling it for littel man!

    ReplyDelete