He holds the drum stick all night long in his sleep.
But the true love of his little musical life is Raffi. Or Rarri (Rah-Rey) as Lucas calls him. You cannot imagine how this warms my heart as I too grew up listening to Raffi!
He's got every concert on DVD memorized.
Our 5 disc changer in the car is all Raffi CDs and even with his limited vocabulary he sings to every one. Imagine my excitement when I discovered Raffi was touring again!! And coming to Chicago!!
He so excited! If you ask him who he is going to see in concert he will proudly exclaim "RARRI!!"
He so excited! If you ask him who he is going to see in concert he will proudly exclaim "RARRI!!"
Since Luke hasn't seen Raffi since the circa 1980 concert videos he loves so much I thought it might be a good idea to show him a few pictures of Raffi now.
Lucas took one look and said rather proudly "Rarri ho-ho now!" Translation: Raffi has white hair like Santa now. Gosh I love this kiddo.
Thank you Raffi for making this kiddos dreams come true by touring again. And for allowing this Beluga Grad to relive her childhood at the same time. We cannot wait for your Chicago show!
If your family loves Raffi like we do you should join us!
Raffi Chicago Concert
If your family loves Raffi like we do you should join us!
Raffi Chicago Concert



No comments:
Post a Comment