It's full of highs and lows, elation and heartbeak and not just for the adoptive family.
I want all of you to know that we are aware of this. We know that many of you have laughed and celebrated with us and many of your hearts have broken right along side ours. If you've ever shed tears reading this blog you aren't alone.
Yet you keep coming back and we thank you for that. We thank you for having the courage to take this journey with us again because it is not without risks.
While I firmly believe you can't really know how you will feel about your adoption plan as an expectant mom until the baby arrives, I can tell you this ...
My relationship with our intended birth mother is amazing. I love her to pieces and we have become such great friends, family really. We communicate daily and she is nothing short of a miracle in my life.
She feels very positive about her adoption plan and is fully aware of all the emotions and sacrifice that go into such a decision. She is the strongest person I know, period.
She has amazing family around her who fully support her adoption plan and we had the distinct pleasure of spending quality time with them during our September visit. I miss them all terribly.
Our adoption will be open. No one is giving up a child here. We are all gaining more family and couldn't be more excited about the future.
As we continue to prepare for our journey please keep everyone in your prayers. Your support has meant the world to us.
Look what's washed and ready to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment